Serving the youth of Ozark for 25 years
How to get to Camp Arrowhead. Map to Arrowhead
Directions to Camp Arrowhead
Camp Arrowhead is home to the Ozark Trails Council Boy Scout Summer Camp. The Camp is located 4 miles east of Marshfield MO on Hwy DD.
· From Springfield take I-44 East to exit 100, Marshfield exit.
· Turn right and follow main road thru town.
· At the traffic light, the road will veer to the left.
· At the next “Y” veer to the right on Jackson (Hwy 38)
· At 4 way stop, continue straight on Jackson.
· At the next stop sign (Walnut street), turn left one block.
· At Stop sign turn right.
· Hwy DD makes an S turn and continues east.
· The High School will be on your right.
· Continue east for 4 miles. (Be careful of the railroad crossing as it is a little rough)
· Watch for Camp Arrowhead sign and you will turn right.
Send mail to Webmaster with
questions or comments about this web site.